There are certainly plenty of good reasons to purchase Japanese or American vehicles, but we at Hans Wittler’s Automotive are particularly fond of German cars and German engineering. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider purchasing a German vehicle:
- You can still support American manufacturing: There are some people who feel guilty purchasing foreign vehicles because they feel like they’re not doing enough to support American companies. But with today’s highly globalized economy, many “American” vehicles may actually be made overseas (or have parts made overseas), and many foreign vehicles may be made in America—it really depends on the type of vehicle you select. There are plenty of BMWs, Mercedes, Audis and Volkswagens manufactured at plants right here in the United States—German automakers often outsource their manufacturing, so you can still support American workers while also benefiting from German engineering.
- Speaking of German engineering…: There’s a reason why the term “German engineering” is often synonymous with outstanding quality. German vehicles are known for dependability and longevity, meaning you stand to save a significant amount of money in the long run by purchasing a German vehicle that you’ll be able to drive for many years. In addition, German cars are known for rarely having any types of major mechanical problems, meaning you will also save a great deal of money on repairs over the course of your ownership of the vehicle.
- Outstanding luxury vehicles: Sure, the standard passenger cars made by German automakers are great, but it’s the luxury vehicles made by those automakers that really get people talking. Even after the global economic downturn, German luxury car makers were still doing great business, because they have earned their reputation for being the best luxury vehicle options you’ll find in the world. Their classy designs, luxury amenities and comfortable rides will never go out of style and will always be the gold standard for luxury automakers.
- They give a great drive: If you’ve never driven a German vehicle before, you might be stunned the first time you get behind the wheel, because it truly is a different driving experience. Again, the term “German engineering” comes into play here, because their vehicles often feature a near-perfect combination of reliability, performance and comfort, not to mention the safety and luxury of the vehicles. You’ll be able to enjoy your daily commute or your long road trips in the most comfortable ride you’ve ever had.
- Many different options: German vehicles once had a reputation for being for “elite” car owners who like flashy and trendy models. But that’s definitely not true these days—there’s something for everyone. Just look at the wide variety of models you see BMW and Volkswagen cranking out.
For more reasons why you should consider purchasing a German vehicle, we encourage you to contact a German auto mechanic in Albuquerque, NM at Hans Wittler’s Automotive. We will be happy to provide you with additional information about our favorite cars, and once you’ve made a purchase, we’d love to be your trusted mechanic!
Categorised in: German Auto Mechanic
This post was written by Writer